Monday, May 3, 2010

Precious and Stinky: The Pets of Icecrown




They technically aren't bosses because they don't drop badges, but they're named and, in my humble opinion, adorable. I mean, who can resist an abomination dog named Stinky or Precious. I wants one. I'm sure my husband and my two very particular cats would protest. Okay, maybe you can resist them. BUT I CAN'T!

In other news, I've been reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and I'm really really enjoying it. Jane Austen can roll over in her grave all she wants. I'm looking forward to reading "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" which I acquired at the same time as the first book.

Things may have been delayed due to a camping trip which took place that was quite enjoyable. Hooray camping! We also had running water and flush toilets so that might have aided in the enjoyment aspect of the experience. The beach trip the next day was also great.

No comments:

Post a Comment