Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It was a bad stomach day all around



So I may or may not be exploring the world of something that has been released for special people. It may or may not be incredibly nifty and incredibly prone to crash a lot.

Maybe more on that later.

We press on and work things out. And deal with stupid ugly bosses like the one above. I feel kinda bad because just when I was letting my guard down tonight, thinking "Hell this is easy", both tanks died. That might have been my fault. Might being the operative word.

Regardless, we 22 manned most of ICC 25 tonight much to the dismay of our lovely tank. He's great though. I think I'm rambling. I'm also pretty tired and should have gone to bed earlier but due to an old friend popping up online I stayed up to chat and 'chat' (read: roleplay). I also may or may not have been exploring that awesome program that I might have gotten an invitation to.

No comments:

Post a Comment