Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ding Dong the Lich King's Dead, the Wicked King, The Lich King's Dead



Tonight we finally managed to 'kill' Arthas, Leader of the Scourge of the North, bearer of Ner'zhul, the Lich King. Of course, if you're at all familiar with how that ends well... I won't spoil it, so long as you don't tell me how LOST ended. I'm still on Season 3.

Of course as my raiding family will be quick to tell you, at about 15% I ended up DIing the blamewarden, which in my defense, seemed like a good idea at the time. Both tanks were down, I thought we were at 25%, and I thought we had no battle rezzes. Turns out, I was incorrect. I'm sure I'll have the chance to redeem myself next week. Not like that will ever stop them from mentioning it over and over again.

The only problem his defeat brings is that my husband will try and hold me to a statement I made to the effect of "I'll quit when Arthas dies". He tried to make that true for 10 man... but I pushed it off to 25. Hopefully he has forgotten about it. Hopefully he won't hold me to it. I really want to keep playing into Cataclysm. I want LifeGrip and my own Angel!


This kill has been dedicated to Feolas. Raid Leader Extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment