Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 for 1 Special




There has been more of a delay in posting than I wanted but my college roommate got married and I was out of town for a few days and without major internet access outside of my phone. I really need to get a laptop. That would be... ideal. Technically I have one currently, but my husband's phone is more powerful than my old Toshiba behemoth. But the wedding was lovely, especially the getting together with friends you haven't seen in a while part and the dancing all night until your feet ache bit. Wonderful times.

And now, I am watching Farscape, because I never did when it was airing. I've exhausted Hulu (I think, at least with the things I'm willing to try) and have moved on to Netflix. There's a lot of MST3K on the queue. And if the husband ever finishes watching Chuck and sends those DVDs back, I can watch a few other things. Hurray life.

1 comment: