Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dominated!




There are a few different strategies that I've heard of being employed for this fight. Say what you will, I just illustrated the one that we use.

Also... is there any number you can call to complain about traffic light glitches. Adding to my already bitchy mood today, it took 5 cycles of traffic lights I had to sit through before there was another left turn out of the Zoo. I mean really, there was a whole line of cars leading back up the drive, blocking everything. So far as I could see the front car was at the line... but as it was I was stuck at a light for 20 min because someone screwed up. And I was feeling bitchy enough that now I want to call and bitch someone out for it. The turn is awful enough as it is when the opposite side makes rights on red when you have the left light.

Can you tell I have a slight road rage issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment